Energy Networks Association’s (ENA) Smarter Networks Portal is a central repository for regulation-funded innovation projects and associated outputs, data, knowledge, news and dissemination events. It focusses on all previous and current Ofgem-funded innovation projects. It’s also a place for third-party innovators to propose or pitch new and innovative ideas for Great Britain’s energy network operators to consider.
The Smarter Networks Portal:
- Provides a single location for all Ofgem funded Gas and Electricity Innovation Projects in GB
- Provides an overview of the projects, including scope, location, costs, partners and more
- Allows anyone to follow progress and explore outputs of projects
- Promotes communication between Networks and Innovators
- Facilitates innovators to receive calls for ideas and specific requests from Networks
- Provides the opportunity to pitch your innovation ideas directly to ENA and the Network Innovation Managers at any time
- Promotes the sharing of information, including datasets from the output of projects
- Provides weekly email updates on projects, refined by individuals chosen interest areas
For all queries regarding the Smarter Networks Portal, please contact the innovation team using the Contact form.